Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Execute Service work with low to medium complexity according to work instructions and in accordance with ABB standard processes, quality standards and safety guidelines.Performs Service tasks like installation and commissioning of equipment and routine maintenance independently.
- Identify technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories.
- Contribute to customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to custom-er order and expectation.
- Coordinate, prepare and ensure that all materials, parts and equipment are avail-able and at the appropriate quality for Service activities.
- Troubleshoot simple equipment failure and makes recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities, report unsafe practices and incidents.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / BE Mechanical
Minimum 2 years of experience in marine or machinery
- Must have experience in turbocharger maintenance and machine tools
Knowledge on all types of turbochargers
Good knowledge of health, safety, and environment
- Strong knowledge of mechanical engineering
- Qualified in Rigging Crane Forklift Firearms Penetrating inspection etc
Must be willing to travel for >75% of time.
- Good communication skills.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here