Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Carry out repairs/maintain to all types of plant and equipment in a safe, timely and professional manner.Development of planned preventative/Predictive maintenance schedules and carryout maintenance work as per plan.
- Hands on maintenance Experience for EOT Crane, Air Compressor, Pumps, Motors, Hydraulic system, HVAC, Gear Box, MHE’s, Elevated Working Platform, HT/LT Panel, ACB/VCB, DG set, Power cable Network, Power Transformer, Fire control Panel etc.
- Review/Development diagrams, wiring and connection diagrams controlling schematics, lighting, grounding and raceway layouts.
- Execute Maintenance tasks with quality and site settled standard protocol.
- Having Maintenance experience for ETP/WTP/STP/DM plant and RO system.
Report breakdown root cause, equipment faults and concerns to management, Group Leader and Lead Tech.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems. Understanding the capabilities of electrical systems and machinery.
- Plan / prioritize workload to support production and ensure efficient use of working time.
- Typical example of work would be to respond to maintenance request for equipment fault. diagnose fault repair and return equipment to operational service.
- All work to be carried out operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Identify spares requirements and control / log usage.
- Assist with the Project work, moving, installation, repositioning of machines and equipment.
- Encourage and maintain safe work environment.
- Responsible for compliance with local regulations and specific local customer safety policies with in work area.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here