Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Product Design & Drafting of Engine/locomotive/Propulsion componentsManufactur able drawings creation as per ASME Y14.5 Standards
- Engineering Change Orders execution in Team Center Environment (TcE)
- Independently interact with Engg & Mfg personnel to get the required inputs
- Develop Engine domain knowledge on a continuous basis
- BE in Mechanical Engineering with a good academic record
- 4+ Years’ experience in Product Design & Drafting using Uni-graphics NX an, CATIA tool.
- In-depth understanding of Geometrical Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Experience in creating Manufacturing drawings as per ASME Y14.5 Standards
-Good knowledge of Mfg processes – Forging, Casting & Fabrication.
- Knowledge on design of Loco Engine components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently on any projects
- Desired Characteristics
Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience on conventional and non-conventional manufacturing
“User level” Working Knowledge of Teamcenter is preferable
- Knowledge of 2d and 3d Stack-up analysis on assemblies
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now