Post: Control Engineer/Project Engineer Mechanical
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand the control architecture for industrial automation system.Develop the standard library and tooling for automated material handling systems.
- Make the architecture design documents for software.
- Test and validate the product library.
- Analyse the PR/CR, resolve them and incorporate in library.
- Transfer knowledge to other engineers
- Initiates improvements in content, process and tooling
- Feeds back lessons learned from the project into product, process and tooling
- Supports R&D team to test and verify the product library and roll out the product library to project
- Support / maintain the tolling required for the product.
Job Skills / Technical Skills
- Able to develop PLC software in platform for Mitsubishi PLC MELSEC series
- Knowledge of PLC software siemens, Allen Bradly platform is added advantage.
- Has knowledge SCADA applications in relevant platform (WinCC, WebFactory, control view, ICONICS )
- Able to develop safety systems using relevant platform e.g. Siemens safety PLC
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: