Post: Student Intern
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Prepare engineering drawings for avionics and electrical system interface wiring using computer based drafting tools (CATIA and/or IAI HarnesSys/Mentor Graphics).
- Perform analyses requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
- Will write technical descriptions of subject matter pertinent to design or test requirements. (Descriptions of supplier parts, test or rigging specifications, etc.)
- Experience with drafting tools like CATIA V5/V6 is beneficial
- Strong skills in technical analysis for structures, components and systems.
- Previous experience with mechanical and/or electrical systems design is beneficial.
- The candidate must be able to work in a team environment and be able to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas with peers, management, and certification authorities
- Effective written and verbal communications
- A good team player
- Problem-solving skills
- Cross cultural work experiences
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now