Post: Engineer/Sr Engineer,R&D Spain
Qualification:BE/ B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Under minimal supervision, research, design, develop, modify, and verify components/modules for medical devices.Translate design inputs to engineering specifications and produce sub-system level designs.
- Develop and analyze solutions, prototyping one or more options to provide proof of concept.
- Apply fundamental and some advanced concepts, practices and procedures for problem solving.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of customer needs and design inputs.
Demonstrate proficiency with product’s intended use and clinical procedures.
Learn how the financial models are constructed.
Med Device Compliance:
- Follow fundamental industry standards, design requirements and test strategies which apply to regulatory requirements.
Independently create or refine engineering documentation, such as the Design History file.
- Follow R&D procedure like design controls and risk management, per the Quality Management System.
- Under minimal supervision, work with R&D, Quality, Manufacturing, Regulatory, Clinical, Marketing and Project Management to ensure project success.
Quickly process and assimilate procedures, policies, processes, systems, and technology required.
- Work on complex problems, applying advanced experience and learnings.
Demonstrate ownership and prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Works as key member of the team, collaborating with others and solidifying relationships.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now