Post:O&M Site Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Operation and Maintenance of 400kV and/or 765kV Air Insulated substations as an overall site in chargeThorough knowledge on testing of primary electrical equipment in HV AC Switchyards with results interpretation
Testing and programming of numerical protection relays (preferably Siemens SIPROTEC family)
- Offline and Online Conditioning Monitoring of Switchyard equipments and Relay Protection system/scheme understanding (Numerical with SCADA).
- Preventive, corrective, Breakdown and trouble shooting of substation equipments and numerical relays
- Empowerment and Technical Training to site employees for Power Transmission products (Extra High Voltage Power Trafo, Earthing system, Isolators, LA, AIS and GIS)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E / B.Tech in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics with 5 to 8 years of experience.
- Safe, errorfree operations and effective maintenance knowledge of High Voltage substations 400kV/765kV
Good Knowledge in testing of numerical protection relays
- Must be technically sound to face Customer directly.
- Good communication skills with customer centric approach
- Good Environment, health and safety knowledge
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now