Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Management of Engineering Interfaces and scope of work involved in HV – substation primary (electromechanical) design and construction projects.
- Special focus is required to be given to the technical lead of the substation scope related to Interface Engineering as well as Control & Protection Design Concepts for turnkey projects or engineered packages according to the project related division of work.
- Technical lead, supervise and coordinate internal engineering teams and external sub-suppliers in order to secure the integrity, completeness and correct function of the resulting substation system.
- Co-ordination with other departments like primary, control and protection, lead engineer, sourcing etc for design progress & completion.
- FAT / SAT of primary equipment, system as and when needed.
- Responsible for obtaining customer approvals for the designs and drawings.
- Technical risk and opportunity assessment and validation.
- Take part in customer meetings / site visits for tender/project clarifications.
- Estimation of engineering effort for each project for costing at tender stage.
- Innovative ideas to reduce Engineering effort.
- Plan, implement, review and continuously improvise quality system.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now