Qualification: Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The position will report to the NDT Level 3 / Quality Manager.Responsible to carry out inspections in quality per internal QMS procedural requirements.
- Work closely with manufacturing / production & Quality system teams to develop and implement NADCAP/ AS 9100 procedures & systems & support driving end to end production quality flow downs.
- Willingness to work & get qualified to Cross functional quality cells along with working with HPT teams for daily analysis of yield improvement , EHS & process improvisation projects.
- Contribute to continual improvement through audit programs, assessment / of various non-conformances and driving corrective actions identified through Root Cause Analysis.
- Understanding of site quality QMS procedures & policies.
- Understanding of process & yield improvement tools like RCA , KAIZENS , 7 QC tools etc.
- Inspecting production hardware , attending to customer complaint analysis & stock verifications where required.
- Providing technical analysis and evaluation both manually and automatically to assigned inspection processes
- Providing training, and support to shop operations, design and manufacturing to assure effective Quality Assurance
Maintaining awareness of the latest inspection techniques & processes and their beneficial and limiting aspects for optimum application
- Pursuing continuous improvement for quality & cost reductions projects.
Actively contributing to non conformance event management & analysis.
- Working Knowledge of NADCAP.
- First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of NDT NAS 410 Level 2 FPI
3 + Years of Experience in Aviation industry in the fields of aviation quality inspection & product acceptance.
- Working knowledge of AS 9100 and internal requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of GD&T, drawings & specifications interpretation
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here