Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Work on selected design projects as a member. Provide backup support as needed for other E&D projectsPrepare assembly design layouts with complete GD&T, analysis of fits and clearances.
- Develop 3D solid models and assemblies of design components.
- Provide necessary drawings/3D models required from concept through production.
- Provide drawing packages including details, assemblies, layouts, and BOM structures.
- Interact with other design team members to meet and optimize product design requirements.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required. Capable of handling multiple projects.
- Adherence to quality process. On time delivery & Quality of the deliverables
Communicate and coordinate results with the team members
- Collaboratively work with other teams
Willingness to learn is critical
Drive various organizational initiatives
Person will be handling all Engineering Change Requests/Notifications independently
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering desired with relevant exposure to design environment @4+ years
Software skills: Creo (Expert level), AutoCAD / Draftsight, SAP, Aware of PDMLink Practices
- Knowledge of Strong modelling and drafting practices
- Good Knowledge of Solenoid Valves, Cylinders and FRLs will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working.
- Working knowledge of GD&T and International Standards preferred.
- Good drawing reading and understanding abilities,
Respect company’s values and ethics
A willingness to learn is critical.
- Good communication skills are desirable.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now