Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- We are looking for motivated professionals with strong skills in the domain of Low Voltage Air Circuit Breakers and molded case circuit breaker.Design knowledge and experience in design of mechanism, Sensor selection and integration, control mechanical devices and analyzing data.
- Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle (Requirements, Design, Testing, and Release) following a structured engineering process to ensure quality and reliability
- Collaborate with external and internal customers, such as Product Management, Field Service, Operations and other Engineering teams during the product development life cycle
- Responsible for Design, developemnt and testing of sub system of LV circuit breaker like Mechanism, Arc chute, housing products like LV circuit breaker (ACB and MCCB).
- Expertise in design of sheet metal, plastic part design,different sensor selection and its integration.
- Ability to drive a technology design with a team of engineers both locally and remote
- Leverage Design for Six Sigma for reliable and on time launch of the projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical,Instrumentation engineering 4+ relevant experience.
- 4+ Yrs of experience design and development experience related to sub system like Mechanism, Arc chute, trip unit, housing used in products like LV circuit breaker (ACB and MCCB).
- Candidate should have experience in plastic and sheet metal parts.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) methodology with examples of practical application.
- Understanding of basic mechanism and basics of low voltage circuit breakers
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Click Here