Post: Electrical Executive
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop knowledge of current and foundational electrical engineering standards, policies, procedures and job aids.Assist the execution of identifying, monitoring and implementing electrical engineering standards, policies, procedures and job aids.
- Support the development of new standards and procedures by setting up tools and reporting mechanisms to monitor the performance.
- Provide support and delivery of services for a location.
- Support operations by identifying and reporting issues in regards to performance gaps and provide input to more senior team members.
- Monitor, track and report audit control mechanisms to identify inefficiencies and to deliver improvements.
- Perform basic safety compliance tasks aligned with all applicable regulations.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here