Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Contributes to preparation of less complex engineering deliverables such as drawings, reports, specifications, and studies of limited scope.
- Performs routine research and develops recommendations for equipment and/or materials selection.
- Collects, assimilates, and manages data for engineering work.
- Prepares basic engineering calculations following standard methods and principles used in similar engineering analysis.
- Understands and adheres to budget, schedule, and quality requirements.Project Coordination:
Shares information with others as requested. Coordinates with others when directed by supervisor or project leadership.
- Focuses on the needs of internal clients (project team leadership) while attempting to gain basic understanding of external client’s main interests and drivers. May provide support to business development or pursuit activities.
- Knowledge Sharing, Innovation and Technology:
- Shares current knowledge of latest technology and processes.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelors’ Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Preferred Non-Technical Skills:
- Learning on the Fly
- Problem Solving
- Intellectual Horsepower
- Written Communications
- Drive For Results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now