Post: Enginee- Proposals
Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Food Processing Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- 4-8 years’ experience in proposals, Estimation and Plant Engineering Design.Good understanding of the commercial terms and conditions.
- Good working experience in Inventor modeling, development.
- Review inquiry documents, highlight the clarifications/deviations, identify missing potential information.
- Coordination (in-house and with sub suppliers) to collect required inputs for preparing proposal documents.
- Preparation of Proposal document (technical and commercial). Knowledge of the vendor base.
- Developing bill of materials, cost estimation and pricing. Good knowledge on material estimation and costing using the information’s available from inquiry, technical data, layout, and flow sheets.
Participate in bid meetings. Preparation of RFQ’s to obtain backup quotations.
- Good working experience in AutoCAD for drafting development and layout preparation.
- Knowledge in the Material handling equipment’s like Bucket elevator, screw conveyors, chain conveyor, belt conveyor.
- To be able to check the drawings of his own.
- To design, develop and release/maintain technical specifications used during the whole project life cycle
Candidates from Boiler/Process Industry/Feed/Sugar/Grain handling is preferred
To be able to Participate and work in Government / Co-operative tenders
Preparation of contract documents
To be align with Management in preparing the documents to get the Contract approval (Digital approval)
To be able to prepare the project / proposal presentation
- Knowledge about various Electrical standards and requirements
- To be able to coordinate Globally.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here