Post:QC Civil Engineer
Qualification:Be/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Civil material testing at Lab.Site receipt inspection.
- Quality check for Site execution -Civil activities.
- Monitoring the activities of Subcontractors.
- NCR management.
- Client coordination & handling.
Implement and ensure the requirements of the Project Quality Plan remains adequate and relevant throughout the phases of the project
- Plan and Coordinate external audits – ISO 9001 and RISAS and Product
As a member of the project team ensure all REX is identified and formally captured
- Manage all product quality issues through the PST
- Support SQA and Supply Chain investigations and audit issues
Support and assist in the management of the Railway Safety management aspects of the project
- Participate in Business Improvement events
- To work with the Project Quality & Safety Manager to ensure that the requirements of the Alstom Management Systems and Quality and Continuous Improvement activities are met.
- To ensure all Quality, Safety and Environmental documentation, processes and procedures are current, controlled and communicated.
- To ensure all technical documentation is current, controlled and distributed.
- Produce monthly Quality KPI’s for the business
- Carry out 3P (Parts, Process, People) audits
- Monitor corrective and preventative actions and manage closure of CAR’s from External and Internal audits
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here