Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Monitoring of AHP, ESP operation & Electrical Systems
- Ensure Safe isolation and normalization of equipment
- Ensure implementation Disha process and ISO requirements.
- Monitoring routine changeover of equipment and trial of emergency drives
- Checking of PTW System for system implementation & Healthiness.
- Create/ Review of JSA
- Shall report any near miss/ Unsafe act/ Unsafe condition
- Ensure the compliance of Safety audit/ inspections points/issues in SAP- EHMS
- Actively participating in the Departmental Safety Committee Meetings.
- Adherence to PPE’s as per work requirements – Dept. Staff/ Agency employees
BE / B. Tech. – Mechanical/ Electrical/ EEE (Full time from Recognized university only)
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here