Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Performing medium to complex service tasks for 800XA based Power Management System like installation,commissioning, maintenance, upgrades and retrofits.Identifying technical problems and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories for onshore and offshore sites.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation.
- Creating and maintaining a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifying new sales opportunities and taking initiative to convincing the client for completing the service portfolio.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available at the appropriate quality for service activities.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative.
- Identifying potential equipment failures and taking proactive corrective actions.
Identifying suggestions for product, quality and customer service improvement and discusses them with management for changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Equivalent Engineering.
Minimum 3-5 years of experience is required out of that at least 2 years of experience is required as a field service engineer of 800xA based control systems preferably in Oil and Gas or Power and Water industry.
- Required hands on experience in 800xA based control system with power management library based, application development.
- Should have experience in cyber security for 800x A based system.
- Should have experience in industrial communication protocols like IEC 61850, IEC 103, IEC 104, LON Work,OPC etc.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here