Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- You will work globally with development of Cab Seats and Controls concepts, advanced engineering projects and implementations for all Truck Brands. Your role will strengthen the Seats and Controls team and contribute to Volvo GTT vision within this area.The role is cross functional which means you will drive issues within the whole Volvo GTT organization and closely cooperate with suppliers, purchasing, manufacturing, testing, aftermarket etc both locally and on other sites within Volvo GTT.
- You should be able to take full engineering responsibility and independently deliver the tasks within your engineering area.
Profile and qualifications:
- 3-6 years Mechanical Engineering experience; Min 2 years’ experience in Automotive or heavy truck industry in Cabin development.
- An understanding of design constraints of various manufacturing processes is a plus, especially regarding plastics, composites, sheet metal, and porous materials
- Experience in Material behavior and mechanics is a must
Experience and understanding of legal demands
- Knowledge of testing and validation of components and systems is required
Experience in a major CAD system preferably Catia V5 is a plus
- Experience in using PDM systems is a plus.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link