Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- We need a B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech graduate in Electrical and Electronics EngineeringExperience between 4 to 7 Years with exposure to Commissioning of Low Voltage Products with at least 2 years of experience in Software Testing
Hands on experience with Test Automation Tool is a plus
- Expertise in SDLC, ISTQB – Certified and knowledge of communication protocols (Modbus, IEC61850, Profibus, Profinet)
Experience in commissioning of Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters and PLC
- Technical knowledge in low voltage products (Electrical Panels, Circuit breakers, Energy meters, Power quality Meters etc)
- Good Knowledge on Power System –Distribution & Utilization. Protection & Energy management system.
- Knowledge on IOT devices is an added advantage
Change the future with us!
- You will plan, execute and track test activities within relevant projects / project modules adhering to timeline, quality and features for project in Low Voltage domain
- Analyze, document and align (review of user / software requirements documentation with relevant
- stakeholders) software requirements and define the test plan and strategy towards different test levels.
- Define the right test metrics and track those during the project lifecycle
- Specify and execute test cases (including automation scripts) based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy.
- Develop & validate automated tests where applicable.
- Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl.
- support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link