Post: Assistant Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Professional knowledge and skills – Sound Knowledge of Geometric Design of Roads, 3D Modelling etc.Good communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally with a diverse range of people.
- Willingness to learn new software’s/technique.
- Proven ability to work collectively within a team environment.
- Software driven person who loves to explore new commands and invest time in development of new tools.
- BIM competence especially a good command on either Navisworks/Infraworks is essential.
- BIM Coordination and Data Coordination skills would be an added advantage.
Perform QA/QC by verifying design methodology, calculations, outcomes, etc.
- Maintaining effective communication with project team members and with the customer.
- Develops solutions to complex problems that require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Preferably have an exposure to the projects in Nordic region.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link