Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Works under close supervision of
- Executive Operations to learn Line Operation.Learn line maintenance under close supervision of Executive Operations
Overhauling of all machines in production Line as per annual scheduled maintenance plan.
Participate and ensure adherence to safety norms
Implement role specific internal controls and statutory norms under superior’s supervision
Participate in Kaizens and innovations at the workplace.
Participate in internal audits and building the Quality Management Systems
- ABILITY TO LEARN: Consider ease and rapidity of understanding new instructions and adapting to new situations.
- INDUSTRY: Consider energy and application to duties day-in and day-out.
INITIATIVE: Consider ability to go ahead with work, without being told every detail, and to make practical suggestions for doing work in a better way.
- CO-OPERATIVENESS: Consider ability to maintain good working relation with co-workers.
- ACCURACY: Consider ability to do work without errors.
- ABILITY TO SUPERVISE: Consider ability to direct the work of others effectively.
- KNOWLEDGE OF WORK: Consider knowledge in the field of work.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link