Qualification:BE/BTech Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support the development of System, Hardware, and Software level safety requirements for Power Electronics products, following the ISO-26262 Standard (Technical Safety Requirements, Hardware and Software Safety Requirements).Perform safety engineering activities for Electrification products according to relevant standards including qualitative and quantitative fault tree analysis, hardware metrics evaluation (FMEDA), Freedom From Interference and Common Cause Analyses, Hardware and Software component qualification, etc., following the ISO-26262 Standard.
- Develop power electronics product architectures to support both customer technical requirements and ISO 26262 requirements.
- Support the creation of high-level mechanization diagrams to document the functional safety design features, alongside the non-safety features.
- Coordinate the creation of product development work products including ISO-26262, software requirements documents, electronic circuit requirements documents, functional test plans, etc., in order to develop, confirm, and document designs that meet technical and Functional Safety requirements.
- Develop and test Functional Safety hardware and software concepts
Support the creation and tracking of functional safety plans
- Conduct reviews with product teams to ensure Functional Safety standards through product development cycles
Communicate project technical status internally and externally
- Some travel and a flexible work schedule on occasion
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now