Post:Jr Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Prepare drawings based on the instructions of Senior/ Lead designers.Modify existing drawings using automation tools.
- Create customer graphics for existing products, as per customer requirement.
Work on ERs using ECTR.
- Should check designs against checklist.
- Provide feedback to the supervisor on insufficient data in workbench task
Preferred Areas of Education, Certifications, and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree
- Should have basic drawing interpretation skills.
- Modify existing drawings using automation tools (GKAD/TESS/KDS).
Open/ close/ modify existing NX models /AutoCAD without automation. (modified standards
- Understands guidelines for respective team products’ modelling and drawing
Can understand/create customer graphics.
Have basic navigation skills NWBC & ECTR.
- Can create NX and ACAD documents.
Link and delink MM numbers.
- Work with ERs using ECTR.
- Able to work with queries and lists.
- Understands CBAU.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link