Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Onboarding New Products• Asset / Data Loading and Referencing
• Data Auditing and Maintenance
• Corporate Reporting and Extract Requests
• Data Transcription for loading into PIM System
- Team Oriented: Work as part of the eBusiness project team to ensure the project deliverables meet the required quality levels and timeline.
- Excellent Time Management: Support routine activities based on Service Level Agreement
- Excellent Data Management Skills
- Candidate will be responsible for data quality, transformations, cleansing, migration, integration and auditing.
- Responsible for data integrity utilizing STEP matching and linking functionality.
- Performance Driven: Candidate will contribute to ensure the team meets all KPIs
• Enterprise Aware:
- Support enterprise quality standards, and cross function team members to ensure conformance to all organizational quality related requirements.
- Support the requirements of other teams with relation to the product data.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link