Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Studying customer Specification and list out the salient features regarding parameters affecting the mechanical design of the transformers.Preparing checklist comparing the given specification and actual design we offer.
Asking the customer for Technical clarifications regarding important parameters in the technical specification.
- Producing Dry Transformer Mechanical design which includes core, winding, core coil assembly, connection drawings and enclosure manufacturing drawings.
Preparing Bill of Materials for costing department.
- Standardizing the design to make the production feasible and flexible.
Educating the customer regarding our standard our offered designs.
- Following standard policies, Systems and procedures, wherever applicable – at department and company levels.
- Responsible for control and stage custody of documents and drawings.
Taking care of proper implementation of ISO standards at all the stages.
- Incorporating feedback in the systems and procedures.
- Participating in seminars, inter departmental training programs and other personality development programs.
- Reporting higher authority regarding personal and internal department problems which will lead to cause inconvenience in workplace.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link