Post: Planning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Provides leadership to the Planning/Scheduling Group and in conjunction with the Project Controls Manager assigns priorities.Selects trains and supervises a staff qualified to analyze and schedule activities pertinent to the design, engineering and construction of projects.
- Coordinates, supervise and checks that scheduling personnel assigned to projects under his/her direction.
- Develops policies and procedures to improve the adequacy and efficiency of the planning and scheduling activities.
- Provides project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects and performs special analysis for manpower loading and for performance progress.
Frequently interfaces with client, stakeholders and upper-level management.
- Analyzes drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of networks for project planning and scheduling man-loading, materials, equipment, installation and testing, support facilities and costs.
- Prepares master critical path type and time-scaled overall schedules.
- Prepares plans and master schedules, interface management programs, status reports and performance evaluations.
Analyzes and/or reviews progress reports against the schedule.
- Develops and maintains manpower estimates and equipment and material delivery requirements.
- Monitors material status reports against construction schedules and reviews them with Contracts and Construction Groups.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link