Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Accomplishes tasks as directed by supervisor.Supports processes/operations of the respective Henkel team.
- Complies with Henkel’s internal guidelines, rules and regulations
- Mechanical or chemical Engineering graduate who are interested to work in sales profile.
- Looking for candidate with 0 to 1 year of experience
- Excellent Interpersonal Communication Skills and Analytical Skill
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
- At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage.
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link