Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understanding the full specifications of the RFQ / Enquiry coming in from Sales team and various customers. Making effective summary of the requirements, Key notes and key concerns in both technical and commercial aspects.Design of Heat Exchangers according to international engineering standards such as PED, ASME code and other codes.
- Preparing & Checking of GA Drawings, Detail Drawings of Pressure parts & Non pressure parts of Heat exchanger
Check / prepare Bill of material as per drawings and calculations
Preparation / checking of layout drawings.
- Knowledge of material specification based on application.
- Knowledge on drawing standards and preparing part & assembly drawings
Setting new standards / formats / check lists for improving efficiency in routine work.
- Documentation & Record keeping
Interaction with other discipline and CFT.
Assist Production with drawing questions and generate As Built drawings
Basic knowledge of Engineering calculations, GD&T, Tolerance stack-up, etc
- Work closely with R & D Team, Denmark
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link