Post: Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Haridwar, Uttrakhand
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Breakdown Maintenance /preventive maintenance of assembly machines in shiftSpares management (pneumatic/mechanical parts).
- Repairing of cams and fixtures.
Redesign /modify guides/ channels of machines as per input component profile.
- Daily cleaning/Lubrication of machines. Checking and replacing worn-out parts, if any.
- Improvement of parts design for OEE improvement.
- Implement machine safety standards for all assembly & refill machines.
Provide technical decisions and back up to maintenance technicians in case of escalation.
- Ensure training of staff members and technicians on related areas.
- Engineering Diploma/Graduate- Mechanical engineering with exposure in dealing with pneumatic/mechanical operation & breakdown maintenance area.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in manufacturing industry shall be a must.
To be well versed with application of MS office.
- Any advanced qualification / short term course on Machine maintenance
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link