Post: Project Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Be part of an OFA (GPP CNG) engineering team to develop new products based on the design from the division, to follow-up and further localize the products currently in production, against the committed time, cost and quality requirements.Need to work / create new software’s Schneider/Siemens PLC programming suitable for machine in line with Airpower Team for Piston machines.
- Be part of an OFA Engineering Team, which has the ambition to be excellent in designing and manufacturing Atlas Copco compressors and Chicago Pneumatic Pistons
- Focus on cost reductions and lead special cost reduction projects as decided in the OFA PCM. Make VK and PK costs transparent for all CNG products produced in Dapodi Plant. Concentrate on consolidated cost pictures.
- Take the lead to expand the export business out of India and lead these export projects in close cooperation with OFA Division in Antwerp.
- Work closely with project team to develop electrical / electronic components and related software.
- Work closely together with sourcing department for designed parts.
- Releasing all engineering drawings and specifications through system.
- Analyze the critical components of the machine and draw the specifications in design phase.
- Execute the design work in the framework of the Atlas Copco guidelines.
- Follow and document the design status as specified in NPD process.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link