Post: Assistant Engineer/Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Analysis, Design and assessment of steel, Steel composite, PSC and concrete structures pertaining to Highway Infrastructure;Carrying Assessment and Strengthening design for Highway Structures
Acumen of Innovation
- Deliverables as per scope, budget, and program with best quality having QA/QC followed.
- Handling project under BIM Level 2 details and sound understanding of BIM workflows
- Preparation of Design and Assessment reports
- Required Competencies;
Analysis and design Software such as MIDAS/LUSAS/STAAD Pro V8i/ROBOT etc.
Strong communication skills
Eurocode and DMRB Standards
Sound technical knowledge to understand structural behavior.
- Knowledge on design of Concrete, PSC and Steel Structures
- Design and assessment of all structural elements of road infrastructure such as Major Bridge, Minor Bridges, Culverts, Heritage Structures
Load Rating of Highway bridges.
- Basic drawings tool knowledge.
- Report writing skills
Review of drawings and models through Navisworks, BIMCollab.
- Coordination with BIM Staff for development of models, Drawings and schedules of the design.
- Additional Requirement
Should work towards achieving Chartership through ICE/IStructE (UK)
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link