Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical Or Relevant Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Performing assigned tasks including definition, approach, analysis, review and implementation on schedule and within budget.Performing Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) using modeling software like Simapro, Gabi or others.
- Documenting the technical outputs.
- Creating Environmental Product Declaration for identified products and assist in environmental certification activities.
- Interfacing with other Engineering Departments, Test Laboratories, Manufacturing, Quality, Sourcing, Research and Suppliers as required.
Communicating status and problems to project leaders and management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Chemical Engineering or relevant sciences or higher.
- Minimum 1-4 years of experience in R&D with exposure to product design & development, quality, value engineering, costing, preferably of electrical distribution and control products like ACB, MCCB, MCB, Contactors, and Switches.
- Proficient in CAD Tools like Creo, CATIA V5, Pro/ENGINEER etc. and PLM / ERP software.
- Knowledge of eco-design, LCA, energy efficiency and other sustainability concepts.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link