Post: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/ Electrical/ Mechanical Civil /Electronic /Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant degree in Diploma.
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link