Post: Control Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Define requirements and interfaces for various control systems for the locomotive including PTC, Air Brake, HMI, signaling, trainline control, on-board monitoring, diagnostics applications.Own projects from conceptual design through final validation, developing detailed design and troubleshooting skills through interaction with the locomotive and HITL Simulators
Execute the design, analysis, o
- evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements
- Define subsystem requirements to control applications, embedded software architecture, and hardware architecture to meet system-level functional requirements.
- Specify interfaces among control functions within software, and among hardware components
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
Prepare invention disclosures to protect the technology that provides a competitive advantage to the business
- Lead/Support investigation, root-cause identification, and resolution of reliability issues including communicating to a wider business audience.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link