Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Support on statistical data analysis on machine down time, evaluate root cause and implement corrective actionsSupport on Quality and completeness of technical deliverables like structuring new tools, work order completion, spare parts creation
- Investigate the machine efficiency & productivity of factories and provide the KPI reports to the factories on a weekly basis
- Responsible to gather necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications, drawings & calibration reports to systematize
- Capable of driving/ technical projects cross departments and cultures.
- Should have a creative approach to problem solving, a natural skills for innovation and thrive with varied tasks and constant changes from day to day.
- Ability to guide engineers/users, reading and understanding Electrical Engineering drawings and Technical specifications.
- Exposure in working with Electrical circuit drawings and layout drawings in Software such as SEE, EPLAN etc.
- You have in-depth knowledge to relevant standards and legislation. Especially EN61439 and EN60204-1.
- Professional communication skills in English language. (Oral/ written)
- Ability to work with no supervision and be an innovative team-oriented person as well.
- Motivated , Result oriented, quality conscious and quick learner
- Proactiveness and ability to plan & prioritize effectively.
- Willingness to take up out of office support related tasks as well.
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems will be advantage
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link