Qualification: BE/B.Tech/Diploma Mechanical/ Mechatronics/ ElectricalAutomation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interviews
- Experience with mechanical and/or building installations Minimum 2-3 year leading technical experienced engineers in an industrial environment (preferably with conveyor systems
- Delivering status reports, feedback from site and best practices to improve our project deliveries.
- Focused on Installation quality & lead time
- Experience within material handling or industrial transport systems is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel for global projects up to 70- 80% of the time: staying on location for min 3 to 6 months continuously.
Knowledge of Vanderlande equipment and systems is a plus
- Good command of English language (written & spoken), Global mindset and cultural sensitivity is expected.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Organize on-site installation activities
Create a safe working environment during the project installation phases
Work according the agreed sequence and project schedule
- Contribute in creating the project “installation” schedule
- Proper preparation of the start up of the installation of the equipment
- Instruct the installation team about installation requirements
- Delegate responsibility of the installation to the foreman of the subcontractors.
- Lead by example
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link