Post:Lead Engineer- Automation
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Expert level process experience and knowledge in the branches of Pharmaceuticals / Lifesciences preferably for the past 5 years.Verification of customer’s basic design, conceptualization, preparing specifications (FS, FDS, Test Specifications, Pharma validation) and development of automation solutions for several projects in parallel. Interface to the Team Lead and Project Manager of partner regions (Project Countries) for technical topics.
- Advanced knowledge & experience in DCS Automation System, Simatic PCS7 shall be preferable.
- Advance knowledge of Batch process (ISA S88 standard), Simatic Batch engineering, testing, and commissioning expertise is preferable
- Good understanding & knowledge of 21 CFR Part11 and GAMP5 guidelines.
- Candidates with advance trainings certificate of Siemens DCS/PLC/SCADA/Instrumentation or such certificates from other automation vendor (manufacturer) company will be preferable.
- DCS Systems: Simatic PCS7(Simatic PCS Neo) engineering, testing, and commissioning expertise is preferable.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full TiHere
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link