Post: Engineer Hydraulic Modelling
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Working on various rivers and flood modelling projects and drainage studies in line with client requirement.Supporting Graduate Engineers on various 1D-2D flood modelling projects in line with client requirement, and checking of their work.
- Resolving technical modelling issues on projects by coordinating with senior engineers and guide business.
- Liaison with guide business and other team members to produce good design solution as per best design practice.
- Providing input to project team, guiding by example to achieve sector goals and championing quality and innovation
- Assisting and participating in developing yourself and other team members to their full potential
- Working in collaboration with other design disciplines to ensure the integrity of the overall design.
- Building a profile in the industry and keeping up-to-date with innovations and developments.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link