Post: Electrical Engineer
Qualification:M.Tech/BE/B.Tech Electrical/Automobile/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To have detailed knowledge on power train system including the base knowledge of electric vehicle and associated systems like DC-DC converter, on board charger , Battery , E motor To review the circuit for power train ECU and to have base knowledge on CAN matrix of ECU and to have base knowledge on Diagnostics system management of power train ECU
Initiate, Interact with CFT & Lead the design engineers for system integration to realise the required E&E feature with Quality , Cost and Time.
- Releasing all technical specification to suppliers for components/systems for EV systems
- Validating the components by making proper test cases in both component and vehicle level so as to give issue free product to customer
- Meeting the cost targets specified without compromising quality of the product and also bringing out some cost effective solution thro IMCR/VAVE activities.
- Should have knowledge on working of BOM details of components.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link