Post: Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Mechanical Engineer needed in Edison,
- NJ and various unanticipated locations throughout the US to handle all aspects of structural design of mechanical tools, equipment and products.
- Research, evaluate, install, operate, and maintain mechanical products, equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements.
- Evaluate structural feasibility and manufacturability assessments and support cost estimation. Coordinate with design team to develop component designs.
- Research and develop innovative and proven engineering concepts to improve performance and cost competitiveness. Test and analyze component and product designs. Must have a Master’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering (any) or related field, plus one year of engineering experience.
- The one year of engineering experience must include one year of experience using Creo, Teamcenter, Cabling, and Vis-Mockup. In lieu of the above education and experience requirements,
- we will accept a Bachelor’s Degree (or foreign equivalent) in Engineering (any) or related field, plus five years of progressive post-bachelor’s engineering experience
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link