Post: Shift Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The Technical Executive primary responsibility is to oversee the efficient operation of all building systemsResponsible for protecting and improving the value of the Owner’s or Client’s asset, and ensuring that the facility and building systems meet or exceed their rated life.
- Focusing on building operations reactive and preventive maintenance, small project execution, energy management, engineering staff supervision, training, subcontractor supervision and budget control.
- Insure the availability of an adequate operating inventory of tools and supplies including developing sources for stock materials.
- Assist the Property Manager in the delivery of services to operate and maintain the property including customer/client services, financial management, facility maintenance, procurement, and supplier management.
- Track the AMC/Warranty/Defect Liability Period of all systems – DG, BMS, CCTV, WTP, STP, Fire Safety System, contracts, maintenance calls, etc.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link