Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Vadodara Gujarat
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understanding deeply the mechanical design of both dry and liquid filled distribution standard products – and work with GPG engineering manager and technology manager and local engineering teams to establish a common body of technical standards.Giving an expert opinion whenever a gap analysis is needed – in view of establishing common features and/or acknowledging differences or accepted variations from common features.
- Putting the technical standards in a form suitable for programming by the development team of mechanical design system.
- Understanding the landscape of software applications that need to interact with the Design Systems and have the capability to foster the communication by developing software solutions.
- Working together with the Development Centers for the realization of Technical Standards for all the new products – and then be the transmission link to the development team of mechanical design system.
- Acting as the link between the global product group, the various PGUs and the development team of mechanical design system.
- Discuss with the PGUs all Bug Reports and Change Requests. Then together with GPG Engineering manager decide on priorities and actions.
- Be the first contact point for the units questions regarding the development of mechanical design system.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link