Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- AVL controller/DAQ (EDACS, PUMA, IdiCom) system for engines testing. Handling of all test bed equipment operations (Dyno, Fuel conditioning, Coolant Conditioning, Inter cooler, Fuel Balancing, temperature and thermal sensors ..etc)
Analyze output test data, test report preparation.
- Responsible for lab equipment maintenance, calibration and certification activities.
- Engine assembly, Troubleshooting, Rebuilding
- Responsible ISO/IEC 17025 certification/documentation for test lab
Ensure lab operation awareness and adherence with HSE requirements
Engine testing: EMISSION, FTP, PTP, endurance, Blow-by.
- Calibration tool: INCA 7.1, OBD/ODX, TAG400
- Engine data acquisition & control system: AVL PUMA, AVL EDACS, Saj and Isays
Various types of engine assembly and troubleshooting
- Turbocharger testing on engine and rigs
- Engine test cell and turbocharger test rigs installation and commissioning
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction