Post: Service Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech /Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Manage his team working at UG and Surface workshop, Daily Inspection, trace out cause of the problems by Troubleshooting and get the solution to run the machine to achieve our CPH requirements in all 3 shifts.Maintain machines for continuous running to avoid down time and enhance availability as per CPH Contract and support to TLs/SM.
- Responsible for all shop activities regarding Preventive, Corrective and Predictive maintenance, Inspections, Backlogs, Major component replacement, programming and executing all planned maintenance activities.
- As a Service Engineer, have to develop the leadership capabilities of the Third party Technicians but also groom the talent reporting to TL/SM.
- Ensure that maintenance personnel and contractors adhere to safe and environmentally responsible work practices.
- To perform schedule and unscheduled maintenance as per the daily/weekly check lists and also as per the instructions from Supervisor
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link