Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Works in multiple programs/projects related to new product development
- (NPD), value analysis and value engineering (VAVE) through the execution in a timely manner, supporting the business goals and profit plan objectives.Creates CAD drawings, 3D models, Assemblies as per design standards and ensure release in PLM / ERP system.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes including molding, stamping, casting, welding and soldering.
- Develops and understands product requirements. Collects requirements, performs conceptual design and completes system/component modelling to meet specific requirements.
Evaluates multiple concepts through prototype testing.
- Develops test plans in accordance with applicable product standards.
- Plans for assembly and test instruments.
- Responsible for ensuring deployment of standard practices,
- assessing test results, root cause analysis of failures and taking corrective actions
- Modifies existing products to support
- customer, manufacturing and applicable regulatory standard, supporting value analysis and value engineering while
- working on projects related with product line support, quality and VAVE
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal:Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link