Post: Control Engineer
Qualification:M.Tech/BE/B.Tech Electrical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- The Controls Engineer’s primary responsibility will be Production Level Controls development for EATON’s Vehicle Products like Automated Transmissions, Hybrid & Electric Vehicles, Vehicle Electrification.The position will be involved in many different aspects of the product life-cycle, ranging from product specification, requirements engineering, Design & Development, and validation. Successful candidates will possess the determination required to track down and solve hard to find vehicle level controls issues
- Applicant shall have experience in design, development of Embedded Production Controls for real time applications.
- Applicant shall have exposure of performing analytical design calculations, knowledge of system requirements and validation methods including HILS and vehicle testing.
- Candidate should have knowledge of vehicle market and technology trends.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and possess good communication skills.
- Preferred to have cross functional team working experience (namely engineering, manufacturing, project management, marketing and supply chain)
- Define Requirements, design, development and testing of electric machine drives specifically for automotive powertrain electrification.
- Perform software validation in MILS, HILS environment including test plan preparation.
- Works closely with global and internal team members for Production Software development and integration on Dynamometer and vehicle level environment.
- Provides guidance and helps controls engineers from the team.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link