Post: Mechanical Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- In-depth experience in CAD tools such as Pro-E Creo/Solid works is expected.Expertise in Robust Modeling and Detailing practices following the ASME guidelines.
- Strong Knowledge and application of GD&T including Tolerance stack-up analysis.
- Strong knowledge of metal manufacturing processes. Knowledge on 3D printing and additive manufacturing technologies is an add-on.
- Knowledge on Engineering Change management processes and PLM tools such as Agile, PTC Windchill is preferred.
- Strong understanding of medical device standards , guidelines and regulations per ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and Design controls ( 21 CFR Part 820).
- Ability to create, assess or review applicable product DHF deliverables such as Risk files, Sterilization reports, Bio-compatibility reports etc. along with support from relevant project stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of Engineering fundamentals and application of same during concept generation or re-design of products.
- Able to effectively work with cross functional teams in a multinational matrix organization
- Superior written and verbal
- communication skills required.
- Good attitude and team player.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link