Post: Associate Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Creation and support of detailed design, distribution of requirements and deadlines to offsite engineering detailers, collaboration with manufacturing suppliers, design verification via VDRA, support of assembly team and resolution of build issues.Review project with management team via design reviews.
- Minimal travel (less than 5%) is required.
- Generator set related system ProE/Creo detailed design components are within the scope of responsibilities.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in a related Engineering or Engineering Technology curriculum.
- 2+ years of relevant generator sets Mechanical systems design/development in DTO, NPI or NTI environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc).
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link