Post: Mechanical Commissioning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Supervision of the Commissioning technicians under their direct responsibility.Adherence to the agreed Commissioning Quality Management System and ensuring that the commissioning team members correctly apply procedures, codes and standards to commissioning activities.
- Interface with the Client team and other project disciplines (Design Engineering, Procurement, Quality Assurance, Construction, Operations and Maintenance)
Functional inputs to Commissioning Deliverables.
- Day to day progress monitoring and reporting.
- Input to, production and checking of Commissioning Documentation (including Test Documentation, Commissioning Reports).
- Assisting the Commissioning Team Leader in the identification of the Factory Testing (FAT) requirements – approval of vendor test documentation, witnessing of vendor testing, approval of vendor test results where required.
- Responsible for production and checking of the Commissioning Test Documentation.
- Ensuring that all mandatory test pre-requisites are in place
- Carry out Risk Assessment and produce Safe Systems of Work
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link