Post:Global Product Support Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Develop new procedures and Best Known Methods (BKMs) to service new products.
- Contribute to the FMECA process. Participate in or own first chamber Build & Test in Apps lab. Solve issues, or work with Engineering to address issues identified.
- Work with Manufacturing to develop procedures and participate (if required) on New Product final test Partner with Quality & Reliability (Q&R) group to review and address Top Field Issues.
- Participate in or own CAPA process.
- Conduct or facilitate Failure Analysis (FA) if needed Develop and document procedures to install (start-up), retrofit and maintain the product (Technical Product Manuals) Develop new procedures, Customer Engineering
- Notices (CENs), Internal Service Bulletins (ISBs) and troubleshooting guides as required Collect process and qualification data to create product Best
- Known Methods (BKMs) Develop initial training package for new products and work with Global Technical Training (GTT) to develop training class
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Join Us On Telegram Chennal: Click Here
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link